Minecraft Tool Belt Mod 1.16.2/1.16.1/1.15.2/1.14.4 (Show Off Your Items) provides a belt to hold your instruments in.
- Baubles compatibility.
- 2 inventory slots upgradeable to 9.
- Rapidly swap between instruments utilizing the helpful Radial Menu! (Maintain R down — or change the keybind to your desire)
- Merchandise Show on Gamers — exhibit your instruments always! (solely the primary 2 slots are proven)
- Now with an precise belt!
- It holds any non-stackable merchandise.
- Merchandise Whitelist, for these circumstances the place “non-stackable” isn’t sufficient to resolve what might be inserted
- Merchandise Blacklist, for when “any” is an excessive amount of
How you can set up:
- Be sure to have already put in Minecraft Forge.
- Find the minecraft utility folder.
- On home windows open Run from the beginning menu, kind %appdata% and click on Run.
- On mac open finder, maintain down ALT and click on Go then Library within the prime menu bar. Open the folder Utility Help and search for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you will have simply downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- Whenever you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button you need to now see the mod is put in.