Minecraft TOP Addons Mod 1.16.1/1.15.2/1.11.2 (Best Of Addons For You) TOP Addons Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 is a mod help for The One Probe by McJty.
At present helps these mods:
- Tank show
Apiarist’s helmet with probe and Spectacles with the probe.
Permits you to see The One Probe HUD with out holding the Probe merchandise. Helmets nonetheless have unique performance.
Any Forestry tiles with inner tanks
Regular mode: (Typically) Tank title with visible gauge and fluid colour
Any forestry tiles with inner tanks (and engine information on the backside)
Prolonged mode: Numerical show of tank contents and fluid title
Apiaries, Beehouses and Alvearies
Regular mode: Shows queen and lifespan
Prolonged mode: Species and stock
Saplings and Butterflies
Prolonged mode: ‘Unknown genome’ or allele info
Regular mode: Fruit kind and ripeness, pollinated if carrying spectacles or apiarist’s hat (with or with out probe hooked up)
Regular mode: Circuit and farm varieties relying on going through path
Prolonged mode: Stock
All forestry machines and different blocks with error tabs of their GUI
Regular mode: “Can’t work”
Prolonged mode: Error names
Regular mode: Moistening(?) pace and present course of (white arrow), recipe progress on the backside
- Error messages for all blocks with GUIs that show them
- Inner tank show
- Breeding progress (no values) and queen show for all beehouses
- Particular info shows for Moistener and Multiblock Farms
- Present fruit ripeness on leaves and whether or not they’re pollinated (solely when carrying spectacles or apiarist’s hat)
Prolonged mode: Full show of all liquids with quantities and names
Casting basin and desk
Regular mode: Solidifying progress
Regular mode: Gauge displaying the liquids within the smeltery
- Prolonged view of fluids contained in the controller when sneaking
- Drying rack progress
Regular mode: Exhibits tranquility and sacrifice bonus (requires divination/seer/holding sigil)
Regular mode: Exhibits filter settings for the looked-at facet.
Regular mode: Altar tier, Essence contents and crafting progress (requires divination/seer/holding sigil)
- Altar tier and Essence contents (requires divination/seer sigil*)
- Altar crafting progress (requires seer sigil)
- Incense altar tranquility and sacrifice bonus (requires divination/seer sigil)
- Filter configuration for routing nodes (side-sensitive)
Prolonged mode: detailed stock information
- Extra detailed info on saved merchandise stacks
- Stack capability
Many machine-type blocks have progress bars
Exhibits up on most tiles with inner EU storage
- EU bar on most tiles (availability of saved power varies due to protected/personal fields)
- Progress bars on many machine tiles
- Teleporter linked coordinates
- Warmth show
- TFBP show
Regular mode: Error message and sturdiness of axe.
Prolonged mode: Logging vary.
Any RF-Producing Tile
Exhibits RF/t being generated.
Grinder (+ stress plate on high of it)
Exhibits grinding progress.
Exhibits Processing progress.
- Progress on all processing machines (Electrical Furnace, Solidifier, Alloyer, and so on.)
- Grind progress for Grinder and any perssure plate proper above it
- RF/t on producing machines (Photo voltaic Panels, Furnace Generator, and so on.)
- Errors, axe sturdiness andn logging vary on Electrical Logger
*Additionally works in sigil of holding
Craft modded helmets with a probe to get their probing variants, works with all non-blacklisted helmets (configurable):
These helmets will moreover have a visible “chip” when worn:
- Botania: Manasteel, Elementium, Manaweave and Terrasteel helmets(non-revealing variations)
- Forestry: Apiarist helmet and Spectacles
- Blood Magic: Residing and Sentient helmets
- IndustrialCraft 2: Quantum, Nano and Hazmat helmets
Uncraft by placing the helmet again within the crafting grid with nothing else.
/topaddons [option] [value]
This command will modify client-only settings:
- Present the TOP Addons fluid gauge on tiles with inner tanks. (zero to cover) [default: 1]
- Disguise the vanilla TOP fluid gauge. (1 to cover) [default: 0]
- Solely present Forestry machines’ vital failure causes when crouched.(zero for at all times, 1 for crouching) [default: 0]
- Present IC² machine progress bar in regular mode. (zero for crouching solely) [default: 1]
- Present word block pitch and instrument. (zero to cover) [default: 1]
/tophelmet blacklist <add/take away>
The One Probe
- Be sure to have already put in Minecraft Forge.
- Find the minecraft utility folder.
- On home windows open Run from the beginning menu, kind %appdata% and click on Run.
- On mac open finder, maintain down ALT and click on Go then Library within the high menu bar. Open the folder Software Assist and search for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you’ve gotten simply downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button you must now see the mod is put in.