Minecraft Torch Bandolier Mod 1.15.2/1.15.1/1.14.4 (Standalone Torch Holder Mod) provides an merchandise that shops numerous torches and might place them.
Minecraft Torch Bandolier Mod Screenshots:
Methods to use:
- Sneak and right-click (not taking a look at a block) to toggle auto-fill mode. When on, the torch bandolier searches your stock about each second and absorbs any vanilla torches it finds.
- Proper-click on blocks to place torches. No quirks or something, you could as properly be holding a really massive stack of torches.
- Sneak and left-click (ideally not taking a look at a block) to extract a stack of torches.
Methods to set up:
- Be sure you have already put in Minecraft Forge and Silent Lib.
- Find the minecraft software folder.
- On home windows open Run from the beginning menu, kind %appdata% and click on Run.
- On mac open finder, maintain down ALT and click on Go then Library within the high menu bar. Open the folder Utility Assist and search for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you might have simply downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button you must now see the mod is put in.