Minecraft Torch Slabs Mod 1.16.1/1.15.2/1.14.4 (Allows Torches & Lanterns to be Placed on Half Slab Blocks) permits for the torch & lantern merchandise to be positioned on any and all half slab blocks together with customized ones from different mod packs. At present, this mod solely helps the fundamental torch block however the creator plan to increase this to incorporate different ornament blocks sooner or later.
TorchSlabs is suitable with any fundamental texture useful resource packs that modifications the vanilla torches, although they aren’t inherently suitable with Assets Packages that modifications the mannequin of the vanilla torch, as an example the torches will proceed to seem as a vanilla torch because it makes use of its personal separate “template_torch.json” mannequin that would wish to created and overridded at torchslabmod/fashions/block/template_torch.json.
Mod comparability with:
- Improve Aquatic
Word that solely the 1.14.Four model at present has help as these mods are but to up to date to 1.15.1. Help might be added as they improve.
The water proof torches from Druid Craft.
The Colored Jellyfish Torches from Improve Aquatic Mod
Methods to set up:
- Be sure to have already put in Minecraft Forge.
- Find the minecraft software folder.
- On home windows open Run from the beginning menu, sort %appdata% and click on Run.
- On mac open finder, maintain down ALT and click on Go then Library within the high menu bar. Open the folder Software Help and search for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you might have simply downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- If you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button you need to now see the mod is put in.