Minecraft Trample Stopper Mod 1.16.1/1.15.2/1.14.4 (Prevent Farmland from Being Trampled) Trample Stopper Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4. Hi there all of you! At this time I’ll introduce to you a mod for Minecraft model 1.15.2. referred to as Trample Stopper.
Do you hate unintentionally stepping in your soil and crushing it? Even should you take nice care to not bounce on them, you’ll nonetheless cloned and they are going to be crushed … To not point out different creatures that may bounce in. Particularly Villager or animals. In case you are on the lookout for an answer to this, Trample Stopper would be the mod for you!
Trample Stopper function may be very easy. It prevents Farmland from being trampled by any creature together with a participant.
As soon as Trample Stopper is put in, you may select between two choices which is to make Farmland 100% indestructible or you may set it to Farmland that can’t be crushed you probably have Feather Falling. Choose this within the mod’s config).
There’s not a lot to it about Trample Stopper apart from that it is rather easy however very helpful.
Want you’ve enjoyable enjoying the sport!
Find out how to Set up Trample Stopper Mod for Minecraft
- Obtain Forge Installer, Trample-Stopper-1.xxx.jar file
- Proper click on Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to put in Forge. (You’ll be able to skip this step should you’ve put in Minecraft Forge)
- Open Begin on desktop > Open Run (Or you need to use the Home windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Sort %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder after which run Minecraft. Accomplished!