Minecraft Trap Expansion Mod 1.16.1/1.15.2 (Powerful Fan, Automatic Traps) is a mod that provides varied utilities to maneuver, lure and kill your prey.
- Spikes harm issues.
- The spike lure hurts and entity that’s unlucky sufficient to fall into them. They are often activated by proximity or by Redstone.
- Spikes might be positioned on each horizontal and vertical surfaces.
- Spikes might be pushed by pistons and browse by comparators.
- Slippery stone is slippery. Spiders cannot climb this block.
- Followers push any entity that will get in it’s method.
- Followers might be positioned in any route and powered by redstone to activate.
- Detectors detect. They provide off a redstone sign when an entity is inside their website.
LemonLib (for Forge model)
The way to set up:
- Be sure to have already put in Minecraft Forge and LemonLib.
- Find the minecraft utility folder.
- On home windows open Run from the beginning menu, sort %appdata% and click on Run.
- On mac open finder, maintain down ALT and click on Go then Library within the prime menu bar. Open the folder Utility Assist and search for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you may have simply downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button it is best to now see the mod is put in.