Minecraft TrashSlot Mod 1.15.2/1.15.1/1.14.4 (Get Rid of Unwanted Items) provides a trash slot to the stock display screen that permits deletion of undesirable objects. Simple on the Setting. You may see the trash slot within the backside proper of your stock.
- Trash Slot to delete objects by dropping them into it.
- Untrashing of the final trash merchandise in case of errors by taking it out of the trash slot once more.
- Configurable trash slot place by merely dragging it round with the mouse cursor.
- Delete key to delete merchandise at mouse cursor.
- Shift+Delete key to delete all objects of identical sort because the one at mouse cursor.
Tips on how to set up:
- Be sure to have already put in Minecraft Forge.
- Find the minecraft utility folder.
- On home windows open Run from the beginning menu, sort %appdata% and click on Run.
- On mac open finder, maintain down ALT and click on Go then Library within the high menu bar. Open the folder Utility Help and search for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have got simply downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- Once you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button you must now see the mod is put in.