Minecraft Traverse: Legacy Continued Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4 (Cool Biomes and Stuff) provides a tonne of recent biomes to your world! At present, there are 17 biomes. (Traverse is now developed primarily for Material by Prospector. It is a continuation of Traverse for Forge on newer Minecraft variations, with new biomes, new world technology and extra to discover.)
Traverse: Legacy Continued Mod Options:
- Arid Highlands – Hilly desert with patches of grass and acacia bushes.
- Autumnal Wooded Hills – Autumnal Woods with excessive hills-like terrain.
- Autumnal Woods – Autumnal Oak forest.
- Coniferous Forest – Tall, fir bushes densely packed in a really various panorama. Darker, however saturated inexperienced grass.
- Coniferous Wooded Hills – Tall fir bushes in excessive hills-like terrain.
- Desert Shrubland – Grassy patches of the desert with tiny oak shrubs.
- Excessive Coniferous Forest – Tall fir bushes in excessive hills-like terrain.
- Lush Swamp – Lush inexperienced swamp with taller bushes.
- Meadow – Flat, lush grassland lined in tallgrass and flowers.
- Mini Jungle – Miniature jungle biome with no 2×2 jungle bushes, and is sort of hilly and watery.
- Plains Plateau – Raised grassland space with sparse bushes and boulders.
- Rock Edge
- Rolling Hills
- Snowy Coniferous Forest – A tall fir forest lined in snow.
- Snowy Coniferous Wooded Hills
- Snowy Excessive Coniferous Forest
- Wooded Plateau
- Woodlands – Plains-like biome with yellower grass and brief bushes, shrubs, and the occasional fallen tree.
Traverse: Legacy Continued Mod Screenshots:
Traverse: Legacy Continued Mod Requires:
The way to set up:
- Be sure to have already put in Minecraft Forge.
- Find the minecraft software folder.
- On home windows open Run from the beginning menu, kind %appdata% and click on Run.
- On mac open finder, maintain down ALT and click on Go then Library within the prime menu bar. Open the folder Utility Help and search for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you’ve gotten simply downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button it is best to now see the mod is put in.