Minecraft Tree Growing Simulator Mod 1.15.2/1.15.1/1.14.4 provides a straightforward approach to make your saplings develop higher by operating and dancing round them. Merely dash or crouch close to your saplings to extend their progress, the extra lively you’re the higher.
This mod solely senses sprinting round saplings by default. In case you want to change the sensitivity, there may be an possibility within the config file. It is going to additionally present bonemeal particles each time progress is accelerated, this will also be disabled within the config.
Easy methods to set up:
- Be sure you have already put in Minecraft Forge.
- Find the minecraft software folder.
- On home windows open Run from the beginning menu, sort %appdata% and click on Run.
- On mac open finder, maintain down ALT and click on Go then Library within the prime menu bar. Open the folder Software Assist and search for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you may have simply downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button you need to now see the mod is put in.