Minecraft Tree Harvester Mod 1.16.3/1.16.1/1.15.2 (Auto-Planting Tree Chopper) is a minimalistic configurable mod which permits harvesting bushes immediately by chopping down the underside block and mechanically substitute the sapling. The sapling is positioned from what the tree drops. By default, the harvesting solely works when holding the sneak button, however this may be toggled within the config.
- replaceSaplingIfBottomLogIsBroken (default = true): If enabled, mechanically replaces the sapling from the drops when the underside log is damaged.
- mustHoldAxeForTreeHarvest (default = true): If enabled, tree harvesting solely works when a participant is holding an axe in the principle hand.
- treeHarvestWithoutSneak (default = false): If enabled, tree harvesting works when not holding the sneak button. If disabled it’s reversed, and solely works when sneaking.
- loseDurabilityPerHarvestedLog (default = true): If enabled, for each log harvested, the axe held loses sturdiness.
Find out how to set up:
- Be sure you have already put in Minecraft Forge.
- Find the minecraft software folder.
- On home windows open Run from the beginning menu, sort %appdata% and click on Run.
- On mac open finder, maintain down ALT and click on Go then Library within the prime menu bar. Open the folder Utility Help and search for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you could have simply downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button it is best to now see the mod is put in.