Minecraft Turf Mod 1.16.3/1.16.1/1.15.2/1.15.1/1.14.4 (Dye Your Decoration Grass Blocks) is a straightforward ornamental mod. With grass, you’ll be able to craft your self Turf, which is only a ornamental grass block. It takes the looks and coloration of regular grass and blends with it.
You possibly can craft Turf into slabs, stairs, and partitions, in addition to dye it in any of the 16 colours (which will also be made into slabs, stairs and partitions).
As a result of Turf makes use of the vanilla grass texture, it’s absolutely suitable with any useful resource pack!
The right way to set up:
- Ensure you have already put in Minecraft Forge.
- Find the minecraft utility folder.
- On home windows open Run from the beginning menu, kind %appdata% and click on Run.
- On mac open finder, maintain down ALT and click on Go then Library within the prime menu bar. Open the folder Software Assist and search for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you may have simply downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- If you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button you need to now see the mod is put in.