Minecraft Utility Worlds Mod 1.15.2/1.15.1/1.14.4 (New Mining and Void Dimension) provides three kinds of worlds that gamers can entry by crafting the corresponding portals: Mining Portal, Void Portal and Backyard Portal.
- Every crafted portal will – when first activated by right-clicking – create a brand new dimension and transport the participant there.
- On the location the place the participant arrives within the new dimension, a Return Portal is positioned. Use this to return to your crafted portal.
- Portal blocks may be picked up and moved, even to different dimensions.
- Return Portals can solely be moved inside the dimension they had been generated.
- Server OPs can right-click a brand new (not but activated) portal whereas sneaking to forcibly hyperlink to an present dimension, utilizing a GUI. Linking from inside a Utility Worlds dimension to the overworld (by way of GUI) must be used with warning. The created overworld portal may be in a foul location.
Frequent for all worlds:
- No climate.
- At all times midday (solar at zenith).
Mining World traits:
- Fully flat.
- No caves, water or lava. Word that different mods could override this conduct, there isn’t a try to stop this.
- 5 layers of flat bedrock.
- Ore era and mob spawning as in Excessive Hills.
Void World traits:
- Black sky (star brightness is configurable, default is not any stars).
- Thought of a plains biome.
- No buildings.
- 9 x 9 stone platform the place the Return Portal is created.
- If a participant dies within the Void World, the respawn is on the identical location as when initially coming into the dimension. Maintain a block there to keep away from loss of life loops.
Backyard World traits:
- Fully flat.
- Solely consists of Four layers of grime on a single layer of bedrock.
- No ore era.
- No mob spawning.
- Ensure you have already put in Minecraft Forge.
- Find the minecraft utility folder.
- On home windows open Run from the beginning menu, sort %appdata% and click on Run.
- On mac open finder, maintain down ALT and click on Go then Library within the prime menu bar. Open the folder Software Help and search for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you’ve gotten simply downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- If you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button it is best to now see the mod is put in.