Minecraft Vampirism Mod 1.16.1 / 1.15.2/1.15.1/1.14.4 (Turning Into a Vampire) provides a number of rituals which let you first change into a vampire after which degree up as a vampire, with increased ranges you’ll get sooner, stronger, higher evening imaginative and prescient and so forth, nevertheless it brings disadvantages with it, you’re taking solar harm or are hunted by vampire hunters.
By performing particular rituals you possibly can change into a extra expert vampire and acquire particular abilities like “Bat transformation” or “Revive the fallen”. As a vampire you don’t have to eat all that dry bread or eat these unusual fruits referred to as “apples”, you favor some pink and attractive blood, which you need to suck from animals or higher villagers, however watch out not each animal likes to present blood.
Go to Vampirism-Mod wiki web page
The way to set up:
- Be sure you have already put in Minecraft Forge.
- Find the minecraft software folder.
- On home windows open Run from the beginning menu, kind %appdata% and click on Run.
- On mac open finder, maintain down ALT and click on Go then Library within the high menu bar. Open the folder Software Assist and search for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you might have simply downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- Once you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button it’s best to now see the mod is put in.