Minecraft Vanilla Loss of life Chest Mod 1.16.1/1.15.2 (Get better Your Stuff Simply) locations chests the place gamers die containing all of their objects. It takes the headstone from OpenBlocks and replaces it with a vanilla chest. This mod is totally server-side, it may be put in on the consumer to be used on singleplayer worlds, however shoppers with out this mod can connect with servers with this mod put in with out shedding performance.
- Configuration GUI. All the things is configurable. /vdcreload and /vdcreloadclient can be used to reload the configuration.
- Choice to make use of double chests (enabled by default).
- Choice to make use of shulker packing containers as an alternative of chests. The colour is configurable.
- Configurable chat message when a loss of life chest is spawned.
- Choice to drop loss of life chests when they’re damaged (disabled by default to forestall chest farming).
- Configurable loss of life chest location search radius (eight blocks by default).
- “spawnDeathChests” gamerule. Its identify and default worth could be configured.
- Loss of life chest positions are logged and proven within the console.
- Objects that don’t match within the chest are dropped as regular.
- Loss of life chest safety. There are a number of configurable choices, together with safety interval and bypass permission degree.
Tips on how to set up:
- Be sure to have already put in Minecraft Forge.
- Find the minecraft software folder.
- On home windows open Run from the beginning menu, sort %appdata% and click on Run.
- On mac open finder, maintain down ALT and click on Go then Library within the high menu bar. Open the folder Software Assist and search for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you might have simply downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- Whenever you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button it’s best to now see the mod is put in.