Minecraft Villager Names Mod 1.15.2/1.15.1/1.14.4 (Gives All Unnamed Villagers a Pre-Defined Name) is a minimalistic configurable mod that provides all unnamed villagers a pre-defined identify. This can identify previous and new spawns on this planet. The mod comprises a listing of 5000+ names, considered one of which will probably be randomly chosen every time an unnamed villager is detected. The career of the villager can also be seen on the commerce display.
- _useFemaleNames (default = true): Use the checklist of feminine names when naming villagers.
- _useMaleNames (default = true): Use the checklist of male names when naming villagers.
As a result of it’s tough to find out the career of a named villager:
The mod additionally provides the career on the commerce display:
Find out how to set up:
- Be sure you have already put in Minecraft Forge.
- Find the minecraft utility folder.
- On home windows open Run from the beginning menu, sort %appdata% and click on Run.
- On mac open finder, maintain down ALT and click on Go then Library within the prime menu bar. Open the folder Utility Assist and search for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have got simply downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button it’s best to now see the mod is put in.