Minecraft VoxelMap Mod 1.16 / 1.15.2/1.15.1/1.14.4 (Minimap in Minecraft) was initially Zan’s minimap, a relatively well-known minimap mod created by Zaneris. VoxelMap is an in-game minimap mod with just a few good options. It shows waypoints (per dimension, and per multiverse world if the server is working voxelPlugin). It additionally shows mob (and participant) icons, with optionally available helmets and participant names. Waypoints could be edited or eliminated at any time, with a straightforward UI for choosing their colour. In SP (with instructions enabled) or in MP with enough permissions, the person can teleport to any waypoint. Capabilities within the Nether. Has a helpful cave mode. for underground exploration.
Minecraft Forge (For Minecraft 1.12.2+)
LiteLoader (For Minecraft 1.7.10+)
Fabric Modloader (For Minecraft 1.14+)
Fabric API (For Minecraft 1.14+)
Find out how to set up:
- Ensure you have already put in Minecraft Forge or LiteLoader or Fabric Modloader.
- Find the minecraft utility folder.
- On home windows open Run from the beginning menu, sort %appdata% and click on Run.
- On mac open finder, maintain down ALT and click on Go then Library within the high menu bar. Open the folder Software Assist and search for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you will have simply downloaded (.litemod or jar file) into the Mods folder.
- Once you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button it is best to now see the mod is put in.