Minecraft Voyage Mod 1.15.2/1.15.1/1.14.4 (Too Many New Biomes) is a light-weight biome mod that provides 14 new biomes to your world. It options no new blocks, gadgets, vegetation, bushes, or different. It solely provides biomes and nothing extra.
You will discover photographs of all the present biomes within the screenshot part. Presently, Voyage provides the next biomes to the Overworld:
- Chilly Lagoon
- Desert Mountains
- Flower Plains
- Lukewarm Lagoon
- Lush Forest
- Blended Desert
- Blended Desert Hills
- Polar Desert
- Rock Subject
- Rocky Peaks
- Heat Lagoon
Voyage runs on Forge. It’s absolutely suitable with Traverse Legacy Continued, Biomes O’ Loads, and Bunch of Biomes, although bear in mind there could be some overlap within the biomes. Shoppers are additionally required to have the mod when becoming a member of a server.
No Material model is at the moment deliberate as Material already has nice biome mods equivalent to Traverse or Terrestria.
Find out how to set up:
- Be sure to have already put in Minecraft Forge.
- Find the minecraft utility folder.
- On home windows open Run from the beginning menu, sort %appdata% and click on Run.
- On mac open finder, maintain down ALT and click on Go then Library within the high menu bar. Open the folder Software Help and search for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you could have simply downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- Once you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button you need to now see the mod is put in.