(Waila’s Addon) Minecraft Waila Harvestability Mod 1.16.3/1.16.2/1.16.1 / 1.15.2 is a client-side addon for Waila mod or Hwyla mod that provides details about the harvestability of what you’re looking at.
By default, it exhibits whether or not or not you’ll be able to at the moment harvest the block, the required harvest stage of the block, and the software sort that’s efficient in opposition to the block. Plus, there are various configuration choices within the Waila modules configuration display to tweak it to point out precisely what you need it to.
Whereas holding an Iron Pickaxe (with default settings):
Silk Touchability and Shearability:
Waila configuration display
Waila Mod (For Minecraft 1.10.2-)
Hwyla (For Minecraft 1.10.2+)
The way to set up:
- Be sure to have already put in Minecraft Forge and Waila Mod (For Minecraft 1.10.2-) or
Hwyla (For Minecraft 1.10.2+).
- Find the minecraft utility folder.
- On home windows open Run from the beginning menu, sort %appdata% and click on Run.
- On mac open finder, maintain down ALT and click on Go then Library within the high menu bar. Open the folder Software Assist and search for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have got simply downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- Once you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button it’s best to now see the mod is put in.