Minecraft Waystones Mod 1.15.2/188.8.131.52/1.14.4 (Waystone Blocks) provides waystone blocks that the participant can return to as soon as they’ve been activated, both by means of a Return Scroll, a Warp Stone or if enabled, a button within the stock display screen.
Relying on its configuration it may be utilized in Survival Mode, for Journey Maps or by Server Homeowners as a substitute for /warp or /house instructions.
- Craftable in Survival Mode (except disabled for e.g. Journey Maps)
- Gamers can arrange waystones as a manner of teleporting between areas
- Return Scroll
- Helps you to return to the final activated waystone
- One time use merchandise, will probably be used up
- Warp Stone
- Helps you to select to which (activated) waystone to return to
- Won’t be used up, however has a cooldown interval that’s shared throughout all warp stones
- Return / Warp Button
- Helps you to return to the final activated waystone OR select to which (activated) waystone to return to
- Can be utilized at no cost, however has a cooldown interval
- Disabled by default, may be restricted to solely enable returns
- Configurable for both Survival Mode, Journey Maps or Servers
- Survival Mode: objects are craftable and waystones may be positioned by gamers
- Journey Maps: waystones should not craftable and can’t be positioned by gamers
- Server Hub: waystones marked ‘world’ can be found to everybody
Find out how to set up:
- Ensure you have already put in Minecraft Forge.
- Find the minecraft software folder.
- On home windows open Run from the beginning menu, sort %appdata% and click on Run.
- On mac open finder, maintain down ALT and click on Go then Library within the high menu bar. Open the folder Utility Help and search for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you’ve simply downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- If you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button you need to now see the mod is put in.