Minecraft Wetstone Mod 1.16.3/1.16.2/1.16.1/1.15.2 (A Stable Block Which Acts Like Water) provides wetstone block that acts equally to Xychromium Water from XyCraft. It may hydrate farmland and turns lava into obsidian or cobblestone identical to water would. It may be moved with pistons.
The right way to set up:
- Be sure you have already put in Minecraft Forge.
- Find the minecraft software folder.
- On home windows open Run from the beginning menu, sort %appdata% and click on Run.
- On mac open finder, maintain down ALT and click on Go then Library within the prime menu bar. Open the folder Software Help and search for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you’ve got simply downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- Once you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button it’s best to now see the mod is put in.