Minecraft Whitelister Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4 (Automatic Update Mods on Whitelist) is a straightforward whitelist fetching mod. When configured it should pull whitelists from numerous sources and replace on a configurable schedule robotically. If one of many whitelists is unavailable it should use the cached checklist. Word the whitelist needs to be disabled in your server.properties.
This mod permits server admins to load a number of whitelists from the net and implement them.
- /wl checklist – Lists the present whitelist
- /wl reload – Reloads the whitelist manually
- /wl allow – Allows the mod
- /wl disable – Disables the mod
- /wl export – Exports the whitelist to a txt file
How you can set up:
- Ensure you have already put in Minecraft Forge.
- Find the minecraft software folder.
- On home windows open Run from the beginning menu, sort %appdata% and click on Run.
- On mac open finder, maintain down ALT and click on Go then Library within the high menu bar. Open the folder Software Help and search for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have got simply downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- If you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button you must now see the mod is put in.