Minecraft Wild World Mod 1.16.2/1.16.1 (Improves the Look of Nature and Caves) goals to enhance the look of the default Minecraft world technology by including ornamental components to nature and caves.
It presently options stalagmites and staligtites, glowing mushrooms, some biome particular caves, leaf piles below bushes and wild crops with extra to return. This mod was closely impressed by Wild Caves three by Alexmania. All code is unique and the sprites are solely based mostly on the previous mod and adjusted to suit the default 16px texture measurement.
- Stone and Sandstone Stalagmites/Stalagtites
- Uncommon cobwebs and skulls may be present in caves
- Inexperienced and blue glowing mushrooms
- Jungle caves with vines and tall glowshrooms
- Desert caves with sandstone partitions
- Frozen caves coated with ice and icicles
- Spider Dens generate not often in caves
- Leafpiles generate beneath all vanilla bushes
- Wild crops generate randomly in plains
- All options are utterly configurable
Stalagmites and Stalagtites
Jungle Cave with Spider Den
Wild Crops and Leaf Piles
Easy methods to set up:
- Obtain and Set up Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Obtain and Set up Cloth Installer for Vanilla Launcher
- Run lately downloaded .jar file, select the model you need and press “Set up.”
- Run Minecraft, choose the profile with Cloth put in and press Play
- Press Begin on Desktop
- Select Run
- Kind %appdata% onto Run and press Enter.
- Goes into Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar. Recordsdata onto the mod folder and run Minecraft.