Minecraft Woods and Mires Mod 1.16.1 (Nordic Nature Biomes) provides two new biomes based mostly on Nordic nature: a pine forest and a pine mire along with their variants.
- Pine forests: are taiga-like forests which are filled with pine bushes rising on grass and podzol.
- Pine mires: are flat and open with quite a lot of water that makes traversing the biome troublesome. The biome has quick pine shrubs and a few taller lifeless pine snags rising between the spots of water.
- There are additionally new flowers rising on the earth. The yellow flower you possibly can see in mires, plains and forests is the tansy. The pink fireweed grows in forests, pine forest clearings and plains.
Fireweed in a forest
The best way to set up:
- Obtain and Set up Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Obtain and Set up Cloth Installer for Vanilla Launcher
- Run not too long ago downloaded .jar file, select the model you need and press “Set up.”
- Run Minecraft, choose the profile with Cloth put in and press Play
- Press Begin on Desktop
- Select Run
- Kind %appdata% onto Run and press Enter.
- Goes into Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar. Recordsdata onto the mod folder and run Minecraft.