Minecraft For World Handler – Command GUI Mod 1.15.2/1.15.1/1.14.4 gives a easy and simple to make use of graphical consumer interface for instructions. It allows you to create highly effective and complicated sub-commands alongside NBT-structures inside seconds.
- GUI for instructions
- Shopper Instructions: development, blockdata, clear, clone, issue, impact, enchant, fill, gamemode, gamerule, give, kill, recipe, scoreboard, setworldspawn, spawnpoint, summon, tag, staff, time, set off, climate, xp
- Server Instructions: ban, deop, kick, op, pardon, save-all, save-off, save-on, whitelist
- World and participant info
- /wh for a simplified /fill and /clone
- Expandable GUI with json recordsdata and little one mods
- Shopper-side solely
The right way to set up:
- Be sure to have already put in Minecraft Forge.
- Find the minecraft software folder.
- On home windows open Run from the beginning menu, sort %appdata% and click on Run.
- On mac open finder, maintain down ALT and click on Go then Library within the high menu bar. Open the folder Utility Help and search for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you’ve simply downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- Once you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button it’s best to now see the mod is put in.