Minecraft WorldEdit CUI Mod 1.15.2/1.11.2 (Client-Side User Interface) WorldEdit CUI Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 gives a client-side consumer interface for the WorldEdit plugin permitting you to see your chosen area in-game in actual time. It permits you to work extra rapidly and precisely together with your WorldEdit choice and is particularly helpful when working with Polygon, Convex Hull and Cylinder alternatives.
WorldEditCUI was initially written by lahwran, it was subsequently maintained by yetanotherx.
- Show your WorldEdit choice immediately in-game
- Be ok with your self
- Doesn’t trigger international warming
Tips on how to use:
- To make use of WorldEditCUI, merely select on a server utilizing WorldEdit, your choice will probably be immediately displayed on the display. To clear your present choice problem the command //sel
Tips on how to set up:
- Be sure to have already put in LiteLoader.
- Find the minecraft utility folder.
- On home windows open Run from the beginning menu, sort %appdata% and click on Run.
- On mac open finder, maintain down ALT and click on Go then Library within the prime menu bar. Open the folder Utility Help and search for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you’ve got simply downloaded (.litemod file) into the Mods folder.
- If you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button you must now see the mod is put in.