Minecraft Xaero’s World Map Mod 1.16.1/1.15.2 (Hint Your Footsteps) provides a self-writing fullscreen map to your Minecraft consumer. Works as a separate mod however is loads higher with Xaero’s Minimap. The explanation why it’s accessible individually is to maintain Xaero’s Minimap as lightweight as doable.
- Self-writing world map. Totally different for each world/dimension/server.
- Works in Singleplayer, Multiplayer and on Realms.
- Interactive interface. Open by urgent M. Transfer the map round together with your mouse and zoom in/out utilizing the mouse wheel, just like Google Maps.
- Computerized MultiWorld / Lilypadded servers help.
- Minecraft Realms help (additionally with MultiWorld help).
- Texture Pack help. Altering the feel packs updates the entire world map and never simply the brand new chunks.
- Cave dimensions help (just like Nether).
- Vanilla maps mode. Makes the world map appear like vanilla paper maps.
- Terrain texture customization.
- “Footsteps” displaying your most up-to-date path.
- Non-obligatory efficiency boosters.
- Xaero’s Minimap integration. The minimap mod will show chunks loaded by the world map. The world map mod will show waypoints from the Xaero’s Minimap. Additionally works with Better PVP mod.
How one can set up:
- Be sure to have already put in Minecraft Forge.
- Find the minecraft utility folder.
- On home windows open Run from the beginning menu, kind %appdata% and click on Run.
- On mac open finder, maintain down ALT and click on Go then Library within the high menu bar. Open the folder Utility Help and search for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you might have simply downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- If you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button you must now see the mod is put in.