Minecraft XRay Mod 1.16.3/1.16.2/1.16.1/1.15.2/1.15.1/1.13.2 (What Gets You More Diamonds than This?) Bored by discovering your diamonds legitimately? ATE48’s XRay Mod 1.15.2/1.13.2 is for you!
5 keys (may be modified within the config):
- X: toggle Xray
- C: toggle Cave Mode
- R: Redstone mode
- H: toggle Fullbright
- N: Open Xray menu
In Xray Menu, you’ll be able to allow/disable Xray, Cave Mode, Redstone Mode, Fullbright and site on the HUD and add/take away to /reset Blocks lists of cave, redstone and Xray mode.
You may create your personal mode in Xray by including within the xray.json in “customModes” names of recent modes:theType
- EXCLUSIVE: like in Xray and Redstone mode
- INCLUSIVE: like in Cave Mode
“customModes”: [ “myMode:EXCLUSIVE” ], “Custom_myModeBlocks”: [ “minecraft:tnt” ],
Will create a customized mode name “myMode” with the kind Unique and present solely TNT
Tips on how to set up:
- Ensure you have already put in Material Modloader (or Rift Modloader).
- Find the minecraft utility folder.
- On home windows open Run from the beginning menu, kind %appdata% and click on Run.
- On mac open finder, maintain down ALT and click on Go then Library within the high menu bar. Open the folder Utility Assist and search for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have got simply downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- Once you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button you need to now see the mod is put in.