Minecraft Yu-Gi-Oh Dueling Mod 1.15.2 (It’s Time to Duel in Minecraft) Yu-Gi-Oh Dueling Mod 1.12.2 provides (nearly) all YGO playing cards (greater than 8.300 playing cards) to the sport. Use these playing cards to construct and enhance decks. Then play towards different gamers. This mod provides Anime card fashion (configurable). All current units (boosters, construction decks, tins and many others.) added to the sport, buyable from villagers.
The mod is studying from the API/database of ygohub.com. Which means, in case the API/database will get up to date, new playing cards are routinely added in right here as properly. So each card there may be on this mod. Nonetheless, playing cards that aren’t launched in TCG aren’t added.
The best way to set up:
- Be sure you have already put in Minecraft Forge.
- Find the minecraft utility folder.
- On home windows open Run from the beginning menu, kind %appdata% and click on Run.
- On mac open finder, maintain down ALT and click on Go then Library within the high menu bar. Open the folder Utility Help and search for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you’ve got simply downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- If you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button it’s best to now see the mod is put in.
- On first startup, the mod will learn all playing cards from the database! This may take time however solely occur as soon as. Be affected person.
- By default, card textures won’t be proven like this in merchandise kind. Solely when dueling they may use actual pictures. This has 2 causes:
- These are lots of pictures, which means that you just want extra allotted reminiscence for minecraft (with this mod alone, I like to recommend atleast 2GB).
- It takes lots of time to obtain these pictures. They aren’t within the mod by default due to copyright causes.
- To allow this, open the config and switch “itemsUseCardImages” to “true“. If you begin the sport now, it can take a while to obtain these pictures, so be affected person. Throughout that point, card pictures on the highest left may even not be rendered.